Software Programming & Web Application Development
Custom Development & Application Programming
Infoworkz Solutions Group has develops solutions and software applications that are designed to make your business succeed. Our success stems from our in-depth understanding of technology, our excellent understanding of business, and our vast experience in providing development solutions for other clients.
The Infoworkz development staff:
- Understands your Business Goals - We will help you to develop a solution that is appropriate for your needs.
- Uses Current Technology - We use current, generally supported and accepted industry technology.
- Uses Proven Methodology - Our project management, design, coding, testing and implementation steps use documented processes that ensure that your project is successful.
- Consists of Top-notch Developers - Our developers have, on average, over 10 years of experience developing applications, both Internet and PC based.
- Works for a Stable Organization: Infoworkz has been in business since 1999. We are a stable organization with lower than average turnover. Very often, the original developers that created an application are still available to provide support for it. We offer consistent and professional workmanship.
- Provides a Consultative Role - We will help you to design a system that works technologically and with your business processes. Our team will help guide you to make informed business decisions that balance risk, cost and success.
- Develops Solutions that are On Time and On Budget - Our staff understands the budgeting and estimating process as well as the importance of meeting due dates for projects and tasks.
- Develops Successful Solutions.
- We have certified staff with experience in a wide variety of PC and Internet technologies:
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Pervasive, MS Access
- Reporting: SQL Reporting, Crystal Reports
If you wanted to customize an existing off-the-shelf application to fit your needs ten years ago, you would have two options: Incur huge customization costs or rewrite the application from scratch. Today, most core back-office application packages use standard open-ended technologies that provide other means to unlock the data trapped within their systems. Chances are that 80 - 90% of your business works just like your competitors' and that the core back-office application that you own works just like theirs. The last 10% - 20% is what makes your business unique from your competitors - and defines your competitive edge. Integration development can customize or extend your core application to make it work the way you do, providing a 100% solution. Improving the efficiency of that last 10 - 20% allows you to capitalize on your competitive edge.
Infoworkz Solutions Group specializes in integration development and has an in-depth understanding of how to be successful when integrating with other systems.
The Infoworkz team specializes in:
- System Integration - Providing a seamless integration between two or more systems eliminates the need to re-enter data and reduces the number of errors. Keep your systems in sync by building a bridge between your main systems.
- Managing Additional Data - Collecting and storing the unique information related to your customer, vendor or order provides for one source of information. We can develop additional screens and fields that integrate your data to provide a single view of information.
- Understanding Business Value - When analyzing a solution, we understand the value of and different approaches to integrated development. Recommending a solution that balances functionality and usability with overall cost of ownership for ongoing upgrades to your core system provides you with the best overall value.
- Our team has years of experience in developing solutions for a variety of platforms:
- Sage MAS 90
- Sage BusinessWorks
- GMS Accounting
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- MD State Retirement System
- Just to name a few...